The Challenges of Poliovirus Eradication, by J.Yelle12 January 2017
Following the successful efforts to wipe out the virus of Smallpox (Variola virus) that started in the 1950s and officially realized their goal in 19803, the World Health Organization (WHO) made a commitment in 1988 to eradicate Poliovirus and poliomyelitis and achieve a Polio-free world by 2000. This ambitious project proved to be much more challenging than initially anticipated.
See complete publication in "NEWS" section (Tab)
New report now available: HCV Drugs and Vaccines Development Status – 201618 February 2016
Antiviral InteliStrat Inc. is preparing for scientists and decision makers a unique, exhaustive review of the HCV research and development field as it is in early 2016. See Table of Contents ("NEWS" Tab)
The Urgent Need for Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Drugs, by J. Yelle18 March 2015
Antiviral Database VIROPENDIUM
- Dedicated only to antiviral drugs and vaccines, with the most complete set of information currently available to scientists, analysts, and drug development / health specialists;
- Over 3300 Product files on a single web site;
- More than 650 sponsors, co-sponsors and organizations included;
- Over 40 potential modes of action covered for drugs;
- More than 9 different types of vaccines listed;
- Represents products developed worldwide against all viral families causing human diseases;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines approved for use on the market or at any stage of development, including several products at preclinical and early research stage;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines that were dropped from clinical trials or were abandoned at various stages of development;
- Displays hundreds of chemical structures with formulas and molecular weight;
- Reports mechanism of action and data on viral resistance in the case of drugs;
- Shows preclinical data and clinical results in human for several products, along with additional information rarely seen on other sites;
- Includes patent information for many products
A free sample of Database information and Product files is shown in the Database section
We have NEW REDUCED SUBSCRIPTION RATES !!!
Full Access subscription: now only $95* (Academic subscription available at $49) for a one-year period.
Viral Family Access subscription: now only $50 per year (for any viral family)
Custom Access subscription: you pay only for individual product files ($50 for most products, or $100)
*all prices in US dollars
Check out details and complete price list HERE
__________________________________________________________________ 2. Documents Based on information collected in its database, Antiviral InteliStrat prepares analyses, reviews and digests covering various aspects of the rapidly evolving antiviral research and development world. Check out details HERE __________________________________________________________________ 3. Other Expertise, Know-how and Support
These documents are prepared on a regular basis and made available to help scientists and decision-makers active at different levels in virology, who have time-constraints and need easy-to-read overviews of the antiviral treatment and prevention R&D and market for different types of viruses. The documents aim to cover the following points:
• Competitive intelligence
• Pharma’s current pipeline
• Specific products and mechanisms of action
• Research directions and trends
• Potential collaborations and partnerships (a list of over 340 companies active in antivirals is available)
• Creative thinking, new ideas and strategies in the lab and at the management level
The documents are listed on the "Documents" page of this website and can be easily dowloaded upon payment through a user-friendly PayPal® online system.
Based on information collected in its database, Antiviral InteliStrat prepares analyses, reviews and digests covering various aspects of the rapidly evolving antiviral research and development world.
Check out details HERE
3. Other Expertise, Know-how and Support