The 2014 Ebola Virus Outbreak in West Africa: Current Perspectives for Prevention and Treatment15 December 2014
MERS Coronavirus: Current Status28 July 2014
A New Era in the Treatment of Chronic HCV Infection08 June 2011
19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
XIV International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections
Journées Québécoises VIH
- Dedicated only to antiviral drugs and vaccines, with the most complete set of information currently available to scientists, analysts, and drug development / health specialists;
- Over 2800 Product files on a single web site;
- More than 650 sponsors or co-sponsors included;
- Over 40 potential modes of action covered for drugs;
- More than 9 different types of vaccines listed;
- Represents products developed worldwide against all viral families causing human diseases;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines approved for use on the market or at any stage of development, including several products at preclinical and early research stage;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines that were dropped from clinical trials or were abandoned at various stages of development;
- Displays hundreds of chemical structures with formulas and molecular weight;
- Reports mechanism of action and data on viral resistance in the case of drugs;
- Shows preclinical data and clinical results in human for several products, along with additional information rarely seen on other sites;
- Includes patent information for many products
A free sample of Database information and Product files is shown in the Database section
Contact us at email@example.com for a FREE TRIAL of the Database.
We have NEW REDUCED SUBSCRIPTION RATES !!!
Full Access subscription: now only $495* (Academic subscription available at $95) per year.
- We are now offering 2 additional months absolutely free when you subscribe for one year as a Full Access member (non applicable to an Academic subscription).
- A one-year subscription provides access to the database to 3 people (3 "seats") from your organization
Viral Family Access subscription: starts at $200 per year (cost of subscription depends on viral family)
Custom Access subscription: you pay only for individual product files ($50 or $100)
*all prices in US dollars
Check out details and complete price list on Services page
As a complement, the company is also offering on a consultation basis its vast expertise and knowledge of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry to consumers seeking evaluation of novel approaches in antiviral drug and vaccine development.
- Advertising on Antiviral InteliStrat web site and Database for sponsors seeking partnership;
- Evaluation of technologies related to vaccine or antiviral drug development in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries