Access to and use of the Antiviral InteliStrat’s web site accessible at www.antiviralintelistrat.com
”) is provided subject to the following terms:
1. By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Website.
2. Antiviral InteliStrat may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Antiviral InteliStrat. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website ("Site Content") is protected by copyright unless expressly noted otherwise. You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, copy, duplicate, resell, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost, exploit for any commercial purpose, or otherwise use any of the Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent of AII or the owner of the rights on such content. You may not use the Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Site Content will automatically terminate, you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Site Content, and we may end your authorization to use the Website.
4. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation. You also agree not to post or transmit any content that you do not have the right to post or transmit under any law, contractual duty or fiduciary relationship, or post or transmit any content that infringes a third party's trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or privacy rights.
6. You agree no to access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Website, or AII’s computer systems. Persons attempting to access or tampering with these areas may be subject to prosecution.
7. You agree not to frame or link to the Website except as permitted in writing by AII, or to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or use the Website in a way that infringes the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in any registration form and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada.