A New Era in the Treatment of Chronic HCV Infection08 June 2011
New Treatments Available Soon for HCV Infection03 May 2011
HIV can use ribonucleotides to replicate inside macrophages01 February 2011
19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
XIV International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections
Journées Québécoises VIH
- Dedicated only to antiviral drugs and vaccines, with the most complete set of information currently available to scientists, analysts, and drug development / health specialists;
- Over 2800 Product files on a single web site;
- More than 650 sponsors or co-sponsors included;
- Over 40 potential modes of action covered for drugs;
- More than 9 different types of vaccines listed;
- Represents products developed worldwide against all viral families causing human diseases;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines approved for use on the market or at any stage of development, including several products at preclinical and early research stage;
- Includes antiviral drugs and vaccines that were dropped from clinical trials or were abandoned at various stages of development;
- Displays hundreds of chemical structures with formulas and molecular weight;
- Reports mechanism of action and data on viral resistance in the case of drugs;
- Shows preclinical data and clinical results in human for several products, along with additional information rarely seen on other sites;
- Includes patent information for many products
A free sample of Database information and Product files is shown in the Database section
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE TRIAL of the Database.
We have NEW REDUCED SUBSCRIPTION RATES !!!
Full Access subscription: now only $495* (Academic subscription available at $95) per year.
- We are now offering 2 additional months absolutely free when you subscribe for one year as a Full Access member (non applicable to an Academic subscription).
- A one-year subscription provides access to the database to 3 people (3 "seats") from your organization
Viral Family Access subscription: starts at $200 per year (cost of subscription depends on viral family)
Custom Access subscription: you pay only for individual product files ($50 or $100)
*all prices in US dollars
Check out details and complete price list on Services page
As a complement, the company is also offering on a consultation basis its vast expertise and knowledge of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry to consumers seeking evaluation of novel approaches in antiviral drug and vaccine development.
- Advertising on Antiviral InteliStrat web site and Database for sponsors seeking partnership;
- Evaluation of technologies related to vaccine or antiviral drug development in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries